Name Email Status
Roos Reply Sent
Dear sir / Madam,

I had a breast lift a few years ago and now I would like to enlarge them from a C cup to a D cup.

I also have a protruding jaw. Which I would like to reduce. what procedure do I need for this? I think double jaw surgery, are you doing that too?

I also think my eyes are a bit too small. I want to enlarge them.

On your website it says that you offer a detailed consultation. I would like to use it.

I need an honest professional view and Quote please. Can we schedule a consultation? Kind regards, Roos